February 14, 2008

. . 90 km/h . .

Got to work at one of the earliest possible time today. Hah! Passed the ERP gantry at around 9.32 am. Still took the scenic route this morning but had rode faster on the bike after the oil change yesterday. 90 km/h. Some would say that 90 km/h is not that fast, but it is! When you're riding a big bike!! Well, it felt like I was travelling faster than I would if I had rode around the same speed on my old bike. Hehe. Anyway, my neighbour told me he had recently went up to 180km/h!! *He have the same model bike* He told me the bike was quite shaky already. But, you see, Mran is much taller than me and nearly twice my size! If I were to ride at that speed, I think the bike would fly!! Haha!

Anyway, quite a boring day at work. The normal amendments to do. Nowadays, works is really monotonous. Maybe I need a change of environment? Shall I wait 'til the company move before I make any decisions? 'Cause after the company move to a better office, there will be a minor shuffle to the Photoshop Teams.

And oh! I took the expressway on the way back home. Zoomed thru the expressway at 90 - 95 km/h! Vrooooomm! Haha! Time taken is almost halved of how long I took to cover the scenic route. *But of 'course the scenic route have lots of traffic light junctions!* But distant covered on the expressway was around 1 km more than the scenic route.

No comments: