February 10, 2008

. . Haircut . .

Had a good night sleep the night before. Slept early before 11.00 pm. But I did woke up around 2.00 am in the morning. Didn't remember why I woke but I remembered I woke, that's all. Continued sleep 'til 8.00 am. Felt so good after a good night sleep. But still my flu is still here.

Kind of laze aound today. Not really in the mood to do anything today. It's a good sunny day but I figured I better wait 'til I change the motor oil on my bike before I go out riding anywhere far like the ones I did the last few weekends. Anyway, I already promised my neighbour Mran that I would help him move some furnitures as his parents are moving.

Waited 'til the moving truck arrived around 2.00 pm before we started moving anything. His parents' new place is actually not that far away. It's about 10 - 15 mins drive. And it around the area where I used to live. The old Jurong West area near the Jurong East Canal. Boy, driving passed that area brought back good old memories of when I was young. I lived in that area since when I was around 5 years old. Imagine that! I went through kindargarten, primary school, secondary school, tertiary studies and even through my National Service years, living in that area. Good old memories.

Finished up everything and reached home around 4.00 pm. Got nothing to do and still having this flu, I decided to get back on my game, Mass Effect. See if I can get any Achievement Points today.

In the evening, I decided to get my hair cut at Jurong Point. Went there last Friday but it was still closed for the holidays. It's opened today, but there was a long queue when I reached there around 8.00 pm. "I better walk around first," I thought. Most of the shops were already opened for business, but there was a few that were still closed. After a few rounds around the mall, I got into the barbershop for my turn. Just the simple "High Slope" haircut style, which is only high trimmings of the sides as it was longer than the hair on the top of my head. Hah! I'm losing hair really bad and usually the side would grow longer than the ones on the top. So thats why I always ask for this style. The haircut was over in around 10 mins and it cost me only $10.

Well back to work tomorrow. Hopefully there will be no stupid "urgent" works where the in-charge would bring me amendments for some visuals and tell me that I need to complete it by the same day. "Urgent" they say.

I hate the word "Urgent".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rest well and drink loads of water ya? Get well soon.