January 16, 2009

. . Lost my chocolates . .

This evening, when I got back home from work, I found that my stashed plastic bag of chocolates was gone except for a tin-pack of Lindt Swiss Hearts.


I got this (and some other chocolates) from Frecky from her recent family holiday/trip to Europe. Some other chocs that was in the said plastic bag were given as christmas gifts. I've ate some of them and the rest was kept tied up in the plastic bag. Tied-up! I was saving them cause I had sore throat and cough since Christmas and I didn't want to eat the chocs then.

Mom said that my sis-in-law had took the rest of my chocs and brought it to her friend's place to give it to their children. She said "The chocs were there for quite some time and nobody seems to eat it."

Haiz. It's mine. I tied it up.

This morning actually, I found my chocs out of the plastic bag and was put into a container in the fridge. Hmm, nevermind. I found a new plastic bag and put back my chocs into the new plastic bag and tied it up.

The chocs couldn't have been magically tied up back into a new plastic bag right??????

I'm feeling angry, cause now I can't have my Swiss chocolate bars.

Swiss chocolate bars le!!

Was so pissed I went out and bought some smokes. First few smokes this year.

No comments: