January 1, 2009

. . Happy 2009 . .

Happy New Year to all! If there is anyone reading this at all.. Hehe..

Anyway, it had been a long time since I had been blogging. My last post was in September. That was like 3 months ago. Hah! Looking back the past year had been quite a roller coaster ride in my life. And I started this blog to archive those ups and downs...

My initial intention for this blog was to do a very simple daily rantings of my life. A storybook-like kind of blog. But it looks like I had failed. Hah! Started out good with daily posts for quite a many months. There were even times if I was unable to blog for some days, I would come back and typed in the events for the days that I had missed.

Soon after half a year, I guess, I got lazy.. Then things started to get monotonous and there was nothing much to blog in anyway. Generally, that's one of the reasons that I had stopped posting any more entries.

But I like to keep a blog going. I feel that by keeping a blog, it keeps the people close to me informed of my life and I definitely don't want to throw this blog away. So this is how it's going to be. I'm going to revamp this blog! WOohoo!.. It will no longer be an anonymous blog! Well, if you don't know me, my name is Yusman! nrySmn is basically my full name but without the vowels. Hehe..

Anyway, I'd been thinking, I want to revamp this blog to something more cheery! Something less moody and angsty and dark. And for the past postings, which I had slammed some people and say bad things and all that.. Well, I'm going to go back and edit it all.. Just need to delete it away!*Ehhm this will take a few days though.* This is going to be a friendly blog where anyone can read about me. Hehe..

What is that? Why change? Why not?! I'm always thinking of changes and new ideas every time. And every new year especially. Achievements gained in the past year wasn't that transparent. I still haven't started to learn how to cook. Put off learning the sign language. This year though, I've already thought of new ideas. Hehe..

Sometimes I can be so fickle-minded.

So, for those people who already knew my old blog theme, what do you think of this change? Tell me! Drop a comment! Email me! Cbox me!

Do tell.

3 comments:

frecky said...

how about putting in more colours

n r y S m n ™ said...

YES!! I will.. right now i'm trying to figure out what colors to choose!

Ms. Potatoe said...

Good job AH MAN... and now finally i know the reason behind ur nickname.. if i leave my vowels out, let me see.. im gng to be a rubbish 4 letters word!