January 20, 2009

. . Korean Biscuits . .

A colleague of mine, LMY, just came back from her 2 weeks holiday to Korea and she helped to buy for me 2 boxes of Korean Chocolate Biscuits!! Yay!

Ta-Dahh!

Ok, I don't know the name of this biscuit.. It's written in Korean.. Had initially asked her to help me buy these biscuits before she went for the holiday. How did I know about the biscuitss?? Well, she had been to Korea the year before *i think* and she had bought these biscuits and placed them at the office pantry to share. I had a bite and I was hooked!!!! It's damn nice!!!

The chocolate filling is appropriately sweet and not chocolatey thick; and the biscuit itself is quite soft and not hard or crunchy. Definitely one of the best chocolate biscuits I've ever had. Definitely.

Inside the box, minus 4 small packets.

I've even gave Im and Khai a packet each and they agree with me that the biscuits are good.... Heh. But that's all they're gonna get. A packet each. Sorry.

Anyway, today is my birthday! Hehe, had took a leave from work today to just slack around in the morning and enjoy the day. Went out in the late afternoon, to get something *yeah I buy my own birthday present* and had a quick dinner with Frecky at Ramen 10.

Will blog about what I've got for my birthday, some other time. Maybe tomorrow. Heh.

No comments: