July 13, 2008

. . F##ked Up Computer . .

Today is Sunday, and I'm using my younger brother's laptop right now as my long serving computer is down. Switched it on and there's nothing on the monitor. Think the harddisks is gone.

Was using the computer yesterday, Saturday, transfering my photos from my recent visit to the Jurong Bird Park on Friday. Completely transferred the photos, and when I plugged in my external Harddisk USB *for my back up copy* the computer suddenly freezed.

There was no keyboard and mouse response so I thought I had to hard reboot it. So the next moment when I restart the computer and it didn't response *nothing on the monitor screen*.

Fcuked up computer.

Lucky I copied the photos and not "cut & paste" the photos. And all that my other photos had been backed up. But there were some stuffs I think that were not backed up.

Hopefully the harddisk is not the problem *maybe the chip or the motherboard problem* which then I could still reuse the harddisk and back up my other stuffs.

But if it's the harddisk problem, then all my stuffs are gone. Haiz.. Another bad luck strucked.

What's happening to me?! I'm so frustatedly fcuked-up.

Think I need to wait til I get a new computer.

No comments: