August 29, 2008

. . Forget! . .

Oh gosh! I forgot that I haven't blogged for a long time. I mean, I know I have a blog. Just that I kept forgetting to post! Hah!

Ever since the time my computer died on me, I'd stopped blogging. I did picked it back. But I guess it didn't last. Well, so many things had happened in the last couple of weeks.

Things like, 2 weeks ago, Syn came back from Dubai; we *me, Trixx and Syn* had dinner at Marina Food Loft before we head for chill out and satay at Glutton Bay next to the Esplanade. Bry dropped by and had a good catching up.

Hmm, other than that I don't really seems to fully recall. But today, I met up with Trixx at Downtown East and had some Korean style barbeque dinner. Was quite good, though Trixx thought it was just ok. *She didn't like the rice there though, right Trixx?* Hmm, maybe next time can bring Frecky there for dinner.

Downtown East new *eHub* mall was still having some major contructions in but some areas are fully done up. There's also a cinema there. But strangely, it felt like it was not fully utililse, or should I say, there were not many patrons there. Hmm, maybe it's a weekday night so not so packed. Or that it its still under constructions.

Wonder if the place going to be a flop.

No comments: